This is one of the most comprehensive and thought provoking lecture by Hamza Yusuf. In this lecture, he implores the audience to consider the major crisis of our time: the disillusion of the human soul itself. He then presents a program based on a hadith in which the Prophet (PSAW) said, “I was sent to perfect noble character.” In this context, he outlines the two primary concerns of the Muslim, the heart and the limbs, and the need to follow in the footsteps of the Prophet (SAW) by utilizing his divinely-inspired methodology to guard them.
Chapters: In the Footsteps of the Prophet (P): Peace In Troubled Times
1) The Singing of the Burdah
2) Why the Ummah is Facing the Greatest Crisis of All-time
3) We Have to Turn Back to Allah!
4) This Precious Life Has a Purpose
5) They Study Us
6) A Sound Heart
7) The Limbs
8) Turning Belief Into Conviction
9) A Romantic Attachment to Islam
17) Islam is a Lifeboat